By the decision of the Special Republican Commission for the preparation of a program of measures to prevent the import and spread of coronavirus into the territory of the republic, international exhibitions and fairs are allowed in Uzbekistan from February 20 of this year, subject to strict compliance with the requirements of sanitary and epidemiological standards and mandatory coordination with the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade and the Ministry of Health. When organizing international exhibitions and fairs, the following requirements are established:
– the organizer is obliged to ensure control over the observance of epidemiological procedures at all stages of events organized on the territory of the Republic with the involvement of employees of the sanitary and epidemiological services on a contractual basis;
– all visitors to events are required to wear a protective mask or respirator;
– at the entrance to the event, all visitors are required to go through the procedure for measuring the temperature using pyrometers, while persons with fever or signs of infectious diseases are not allowed to the event;
– the width of the transitions between expositions should be at least 3 meters;
– ventilation systems in places where events are held should ensure the prevalence of supply air over exhaust air.
Recall that with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On additional measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection” from March 23, 2020, all types of public events, including exhibitions and fairs, were suspended in the Republic.